Glory City Network Vision
Our Vision is for:
- A network family with a heart so deeply overflowing with God’s love that it impacts and transforms every person.
- Miracles beyond our wildest dreams to break out daily.
- A radical purity movement where the fruits of righteousness are tasted by everyone.
- Churches where the only ones in the buildings who are living in sin are the unsaved, who are about to run to the altar to exchange their sin for His righteousness.
- Our loving families to raise up world changers and revivalists.
- An unprecedented and liberal generosity in every area followed by an abundance of supernatural Heavenly supply and finance.
- New Christians that are adopted, nurtured and discipled and are reproducing 30, 60 and 100 fold.
- Every member of our network family to be deeply and passionately in love with Jesus. Entering into the fullness of sowing seeds of the Gospel everywhere they go, actively adopting New Christians and the Kingdom of Heaven breaking into their spheres of influence.
- The presence of God gloriously invading every church, homegroup, prayer meeting and household.
- Blind eyes and deaf ears to be opened, and the dead to be raised.
- A place where every addiction and bondage is immediately broken.
- Marriages that are bonded so deeply together in love that there is no space for the enemy and that divorce has become a foreign term.
- The expansion of Global Influence, with churches, business, media & politics.
- An increase in corporate and personal prayer and intercession that will birth 24-hour prayer and worship across the network.
- Church buildings to be filled to capacity with lovers of Jesus.
Statement of Faith
We believe in one eternal God, the Creator of all that is seen and unseen. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. These three Persons are the same Being with the same nature and character and exist in perfect unity.
We believe that the Bible is God’s word. It is accurate, authoritative and relevant to our daily lives. We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God and unchangeable in nature. It is reliable for correcting and instructing in the way of life.
Heaven and Hell
We believe that Heaven and Hell are literal places. We believe in the bodily return of Christ. We believe He will judge every person according to the decisions he or she has made during life on earth—some to everlasting life in heaven and some to eternal separation from God in hell.
We believe that Jesus is God and is eternal. Jesus lived on the earth as both God and as human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay for our sins and rose again to redeem all who are willing to receive Him as Lord and Savior. We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no one comes to the Father but by Him.
The Holy Spirit
We believe that the Holy Spirit is God and was sent to comfort, teach and guide us in our journey, while at the same time convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. We believe that all Christians can be baptised and filled with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit empowers believers with spiritual gifts such as prophecy and speaking in tongues for the service of the church and world, and fills us with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
We believe that salvation is a gift from God and cannot be earned but must be received by faith. Through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God offers us a restored relationship with Himself both now and in eternity. We believe that God welcomes those who humbly come to Him in repentance and accept His Son, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Saviour.
We believe in the universal community of believers that also consists of local churches throughout the world. We believe that every Christian should demonstrate unconditional love, sharing the good news of salvation through Christ and the fullness of life available through a relationship with God. We believe that the Church is called to make disciples of all nations and people groups according to the commands of Jesus.